TITANIUM TUBES, PIPES & FITTINGS
Titanium Tubes, Pipes and fittings are available in both Seamless as well as Welded types, manufactured to the ASTM/ASME specifications in a wide variety of sizes. Flange types like weld-neck, slip-on, blind, lap joint, threaded and socket weld are available in ASME B16.5 specifications. We supply titanium tubes to leading Oil & Gas industry fabricators to build heat exchangers, air-coolers and other process equipments. Depending upong the requirement of your projects we can supply with ASTM/ASME or NORSOK M630 specifications. For detailed information for Titanium Tubing, please contact your Titan Engineering sales representative.
Grade-2 Titanium Seamless Tubes and welded tubes are typically used in commercial heat exchangers, condensers.
Titanium Tube standards: ASTM B 338, ASTM B 337, ASTM B 861.
Annealed Titanium GR 2 Round Tubes have a 345 Mpa tensile strength; made from commercially pure Titanium, these pipes are soft to bend and form, allowing maximum ductility and a high impact toughness. Titanium pipe and Tube is increasingly being used in a myriad of applications due to the inefficiency of stainless steel and other materials. Recent practice is titanium tubes are used re-tubing projects of condensers. The original stainless tubes need to be replaced due to corrosion choking. Instead of using stainless tubes, nowadays, titanium tubes are used as the price of titanium has come down heavily in the last decade.
The Titanium Tubes are used in the following applications:–
- Chlorinator systems
- Flue gas scrubbers – exhaust gas cleaning
- Outlet ducting and stack liners for power plants, pulp and paper bleach plants, sulfur dioxide scrubbers, and weld overlay of less corrosion resistant metals
- Acid production systems
- Pharmaceutical industries use titanium pipe lines to avoid contamination caused by corrosion related failures
- Pesticide production
- Incineration scrubber systems
- Chemical industry process equipment, sulfur dioxide scrubbers, pulp and paper bleach plants, pickling systems, and nuclear fuel reprocessing
- Waste water processing
- Pollution control stack liners, ducts, dampers, scrubbers, stack-gas repeaters.
- Flue gas desulfurization systems
- Chemical processing components like heat exchangers, reaction vessels, evaporators, and transfer piping
- Titanium spiral coil cooling towers
- Indonesia’s leading Pulp and paper mills use our titanium in their bleaching lines.
- Waste treatment plants
- Pharmaceutical and food processing equipment
Titan supplies below types of pipe fittings-
- Elbow 45° and 90°
- Equal Tee
- Reducer Tee
- Long Radius Bend
- Short Radius Bend
- End Caps
- Concentric Reducer
- Eccentric Reducer
- Stub Ends
These Fittings are available in different types of end connections.
- Butt Weld
- Socket Weld
Procurement Joke: Pitting vendors against each others during the bidding process as some procurement staff just want to watch the world burn.😢