Titan uses water-jet cutting machine to cut titanium sheets and plates to your required sizes. High-Pressure precision water jet cutters provide near-net shape products for reduced raw material cost. This also allows little or no additional machining as the cut surfaces will be having good smoothness. Due to the good surface finish of cut surfaces, the further milling process can be eliminated or the machining stock material can be kept to minimum.
We use precision water-jet cutting machine only for our Titanium metal sheets, and plates.
The benefits of water-jet cutting include:
• No heat-affected zone along the cutting line
• No stress added to the material during the cutting process
• Reduction of secondary machining operations due to precision cutting tolerances
• Reduction of material consumption due to minimal kerf and utilization of nesting software
• Ability to cut complex parts as per Auto-CAD drawings
• Water-jet cutting provides near-net shapes providing our customers with cost savings.
• No distortion due to the cutting process.